View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 01:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know what you mean about being a knowledge person. I read my surgeon's book on aneuyrsms and went to the medical library and pulled some of his surgical texts. I have also researched my meds. I was a microbiology with a minor in physics for my undergrad. You should appreciate the signature line I used to use:
ØE•dA=Σq ØB•ds=µo∫j•dA moeo d/dt ∫E•dA ØE • ds=-d/dt ∫B•dA ØB•dA=0 And then there was light
I also used to have a T-shirt with that legend. Now I have one that says "Fencing, because it's fun to stab your friends."

Maybe I know too much and understand what's happening. I chalk it up to "bad plumbing" and blame my mother. (her father and brother died from cerebral bleeds)
I was the General Counsel and Board Secretary to a company here before this happened and they put me on disability and termed me. I have always been such a high acheiver and now I feel that I am excess baggage and "that guy" living off the system.

People keep telling me that being in the shape I am is better than the alternative. How do they know?

Have a good weekend