View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: am I right fence?

You know physics way better than I do. Did I get some of it right from my reading? I never took physics in college, but have many books on the subject, the latest Called " Knocking On Heavens Door" by Lisa Randall. I learned about Peter Higgs, and the Higgs boson, and what they are doing with CERN. This all is way out of my league, but I am trying in my older age, to pick up as much as humanly possible. Did I get it right with what I learned and told you? I am also reading about other dementions, and string theory. Lately there has been talk that all the math worked out. So much is above me, including all the various forms of the double slit experiment. I thought there was only one way to do the experiment, WRONG! Spooky physics is real.
This desire to learn was strictly out of a need to understand why things are the way they are. I was a history major in college, An Art Minor. I wound up as an artist and worked under a magnafier to create miniatures. Animals very tiny. That is how I blew out my spine, looking down for 30 years. I reversed the curve of my spine. I did well enough to have my own business and traveled all over the country and taught Art at a National level. My last piece is in a miniature museum in Kentucky. All that was taken from me when my spine gave way. I know what it is like to loose your position and what you were. I will never get over that loss. I don't think eithor of us can go back to be what we were. You had a high level position. What company was it? You lost your "self" just like I did, when what you did was taken from you. Evidently you don't think I am nuts from liking physics, I do want to know if I am on the right track. I never mentioned this to anybody before. I feel funny telling a physics educated person, how very little I really know. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote