View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default last half hour research on aneurysm

I just did quite a bit of research on the fusiform aneurysm, what it looks like real life and through pictures. I guess this can happen anywhere in the body that has an artery. It showed one that had a tear on the side. Can your doctors watch you more carefully than they currently are? The site I went to showed all the different aneurysms also. I understand even more now. When mayo clinic first disagnosed me I took a listening course in microbiology and entered a trial study at Columbia University Medical Center. I had access to the med. research library, and I too did research on what my problem was. Lots of research. I was in a trial for ten years. Had a topical autoimmunosupressant treatment, a topical chemotherapy. It was called DNCB some rather nasty stuff. Can't remember how to spell it. The treatment worked while I was in the program, but as soon as I discontinued the chemo, the condition came back, along with three other immune system disfunction problems. I tried to understand what was happening to me too. I unfortunately like you, understand a bit too much. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote