View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 06:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Thanks, concerned about progression

Thank you for your reply. I am still trying to "wrap my head" around this diagnosis. The extreme burning of my toes are new, only a month or two. Actually most of the significant changes are post car accident. Swelling of my hands and fingers, color changes of my hands and feet from red to blue. My entire hands and my feet even going up the back of my foot towards my shin. The swelling makes it difficult to wear my wedding and engagement rings. I also have very achy joints and not sure if that it part of RSD or just OA. Could also be a combination. I have been going to PT, but I am not sure they are well versed in RSD. I may have to look elsewhere. I actually think I have TOS since my left shoulder and area by the first rib is tight with limited ROM. Why do you go to a neurologist? I thought this condition was vascular in nature. It was a vascular surgeon who diagnosed me but felt it was more due to the exclusion of other situations. Not sure who to go to at this point. I still go to the OSS to have a recheck on my neck and back. They do have a pain management within their office, so I may talk to them. The burning feet make it tough to walk at times. The rest of the physical symptoms I can handle. I just want to keep this at stage 1 and not progress.
Thanks for listening and letting me ramble.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote