View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 11:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you!

Thank you so much for your reply. You don't know how helpful it is to hear from someone that's been through this. I am taking all of your advice and will make sure to ask the doctor she sees next if he has worked with RSD patients. She had her surgery September 1 so I think we can make some great strides if we're very proactive but we are coming up on the 6 month mark soon. I have known about the RSD since Thanksgiving but it is so darn hard to get an appointment with these doctors! Have you also experienced this? Do you have any advice on what to say to get a appointment that isn't months away? I have begged and stated that it is an emergency and that doesn't seem to matter to the staff. This is one of the reasons why we're seeing another anesthesiologist. The first one was a nightmare to try and get the initial appointment. Also, do you think she should be seeing a neurologist as well? Do neurologists seem to be more knowledgable than anesthesiologists? I can't thank you more for you help. Happy holidays!
TrudyGarnett is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote