View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I think that was the longest-lasting Insights thread we've had...shows how many don't check in any longer

Had a really good Christmas weekend. DS36 & GF came over Christmas Eve with her parents and we had turkey...they left early and DS31 & DIL came over to raid the leftovers & visit for a spell.
On Christmas morning, I put some cinnamon rolls in the oven. While they baked, DH & I opened gifts, then ate breakfast and just relaxed.
In the afternoon, we packed up some turkey dinner leftovers and took them over to the inlaws'. We bought them a room humidifier, which they were so happy to receive, since FIL's skin is so dry and itchy...could be caused by the heat being up at around 80

They loved dinner...we visited for a few hours, then left and made our way to DS36's where we had goose for the first time. I had a good time visiting with the GF's mom. We had a nice relaxing time watching the Bulls and Bears.

We went shopping today, and now it's back to normal-DH's bowling tonight in his league, while I relax...so tired!! It was a really nice weekend, though.
barb02 (12-29-2011), hollym (12-27-2011), Kitty (12-27-2011), supermoo (01-03-2012), tkrik (12-27-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (12-27-2011)