View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Mooney View Post
I was recently diagnosed with Peripheral Ployneurophy in hands and feet, the result of a double dose of H1N1 vaccine given in error. It took 23 months to find the diagnosis and the numbness you describe is still evident in my feet. In response to the prescribed treatment of a regulated regimen of Prednisone, and the inclusion of an ATP booster D-Ribose, my hands are much better.
Now,the improvement could also be attributed to the length of time involved in the process of healing nerve damage, ( 2mm per week). Prednisone, used in this fashion is a very powerful anti-inflammatory. Healing is expedited when inflammation is reduced. Slow, steady improvement is taking place. I have done much research into the mitochondria and the effects of a polysaccharide booster such as D-Ribose, and will continue it's use but adding Alpha Lipoic Acid to the mix. The combination hopefully will speed up the healing in my feet. I hope this has been helpful.
What dosage was the prednisone?

Mrsd what are your thoughts on this as a treatment for nerve damage that is in a permanent" flair"
zorro1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote