View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mike.. Nope not on Mestion at this time.. I still don't have an official diagnosis and they still have a lot of bloodwork pending - including LEMS and Musk. I hope they let me get more IVIG.. its frustrating that the timing of the Lumbar Puncture and them finding that I did have aseptic meningitis might make them not give me anymore IVIG.. Hopefully the bloodwork that is still pending will have some answers for us. The limbo period is so not fun! I think my generalized muscle weakness including my eye is a little better.. but still dont' feel very great.. My speech is a touch better too.. but at the end of the day it starts slurring a little again.
It's hard for me to squint to see things as my face feels too fatigued to make that motion.. and smiling just tuckers my face out very quickly.. is this normal for MG? ALL of my muscles feel this way, but since I use my face more (i'm usually a smiley person) I really notice it tremble with fatigue after use.. Fun Times!! Thanks again for your time!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote