View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Working hard to stay positive today. Rain yesterday, 40 degrees when I got up, 32 now and starting to snow. They're warning about very slippery roads, black ice, when the temperature plummets this afternoon. It's supposed to be around zero, probably below tonight, so everything turns to ice.

We probably won't get the mail for a couple of days, because nobody wants to win the Who Gets the First Broken Hip contest.

Plus (wah wah wah) my back is hurting again (surprise, surprise after grocery shopping yesterday) and dealing with a few of those troublesome little ailments common to all of us, such as a sore toe, canker sores, etc.

I think I'll take a nap later, if only to give myself a break from working hard to stay positive! Oh wait...I have to GET positive before I can STAY positive!

Just enough leftovers for my husband's plate soon, and I'll have a bagel with cream cheese, probably a salad also. Maybe we'll watch a video after the news. Yes, a video, as in VHS. I've got thirty years' worth, we might as well watch them! The other day we hauled out "Ma and Pa Kettle Go to Town". I'd forgotten how funny Marjorie Main was!

**My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
Blessings2You is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (12-29-2011), hollym (01-03-2012), Kitty (12-28-2011), SallyC (12-28-2011), supermoo (01-03-2012), TwoKidsTwoCats (12-28-2011)