View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Thanks Shelley~

Thanks for all the nice things you said. Most of the time I am upbeat and I don't know what started it except for the date. Gaye called this evening. She is ok. She has a daughter that had foot surgery and isn't doing to good, so she is helping with the cooking, for they have a family. Yes, Gaye, who now wants to be called Anne & I are real excited about June. It will be here before you know it. Have you ever met anyone on the internet? I haven't, but we have been writting for 2 or 3 years now. Then we started talking on the phone and now we both have the same cell carrier so no extra charge for that. How wonderful. I plan to go there too sometime maybe before Fall. I plan to drive with a friend that has a son in the same state.

I am going on a small trip in May with my Indiana friends to Ohio. It is one of those Bank bus trips. I have to leave my dog Bear with my sister-in-law. I'll see how that goes. I have never left him with anyone but my husband before. I'll just get back home in time to clean my house before Gaye comes. So I do have something to look forward to.

Yes, I do crochet, but as it warms up, I loose interest. I am crocheting a dress for a doll right now. I done 2 for Gaye & sent them to her. I will be glad to help you if I can. I have made just about everything threw the years.

I'll try to think of something Bob & I did together that would be interesting to write about. We were married almost 47 yrs when he passed away. (like 2 mos.)

I miss seeing you on weight support. Why don't you come back over? We need faithful ones to come in & post. I don't loose much, but know most that post there. I hope you get to feeling better. It is sure nice of you to post! I miss you.
Hugs,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote