View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Awwww Fiona!!!

This is terrible!!! How can a conscientious caregiver [and from your blog I know you and I are on the same wavelength here] spin you loose with meds until an appt still over 20 days away and receive calls from you regarding the possibile interference with respiration WITHOUT A RETURN CALL? In my profession, the Supreme Court gets all over someone for failing to return calls..... I kid you not as it definitely has to do with ethics.

In your case, your situation has much ado about mortality with potential side effects. So, if your Dr. will not return a call... I mean, every office has an "on call" someone.... even the gastroenterologist who lived across from our previous home! So, failing in that, can you go to your GP or perhaps an ER? I am thinking on the side of practical common sense here. Did the literature with the patch speak to side effects such as you may be indicating?

Answers...... you need answers for safety, and also pain management from that fresh mind which will regard your case on the 19th coming up!!!

Here is hope and prayer you attain both, and soon. As for the topically applied cream, it is more an acute treatment than a chronic approach as my doc explained the cream I have for the sore spots which occur from time to time. May it arrive SOON.

Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (12-29-2011), Rrae (12-30-2011)