View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Most of the vaccine injury hits on Google go to law offices.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16452357

I believe that most doctors do not want to admit this possibility.

The pertussis vaccine you received, is not commonly used, and this limits also the # of adverse reports.

The pertussis vaccine has been problematic for children too. This is why is was removed from the DPT that used to be the common one for kids. My son had a huge reaction to the 3rd booster of that vaccine. It was given before starting school, in the thigh, and he couldn't even walk for 2 days after! Those reactions were very common in kids. It only makes sense that adults would have various reactions too IMO. Not long after my son's reaction, the P was removed from some DPT, then but has been reintroduced recently.

The Lyme vaccine was actually the worst. And I wish doctors would pay attention to the severity of that type. It caused autoimmune arthritis in many people! Enough that it was taken off the market! Some people were permanently damaged.

So it is difficult to say what will happen for you, I am sorry to say. But I do think it a serious possibility. Today we are just being flooded with vaccines. I think the almighty dollar is behind most of it.

This link goes into detail about Pertussis vaccines...most of the information is near the end:
http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Dis...ing-Cough.aspx

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote