View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Anyone with any experience with tingling from spinal problems?

Ive been posting in different message boards hoping to find someone who is going thru something similar or has info abot it and i never get any responses lol so im hoping that maybe someone here may be knowledgeable about this stuff and any comments or thoughts would really ease my anxiety about this
Ive had MRI of brain cerv thorac and lumbar. Brain was clear, but they found multiple hemangiomas, meningeal diverticula, shuermanns, mild levoscoliosis, bulging disc, possible osteoblastoma but no nerve impingement with any of these issues. Ive been having tingling/numbness/weakness in my legs,feet, and calves and notice to mainly experience these sensations when my lower back feels really tight. Ive been thru the ringer with tests from neuros/rhematologists/etc. tested for MS as well and everything came out clear. Im hoping to chalk it up to these spinal issues but the drs insist that it gives no explanation as to my symptoms and cant give me any explanation otherwise. My blood tests are all fine and my b12 is over 1000 so i know its not a b12 issue. And i take 5000 iu of vitamin d a day as well. Do any of you think that it could be related to my spinal issues? or have any experience where there was no clinical proof of nerve impingement but you believe there is? Thanks so much for any comments
ItsWonderfulLife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote