View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post Wow

Thank you for your reply- 10,000 is a lot of money !!!! I wonder how many of us pay for our drugs? I am afraid that most drug co.s would say they have Patient Assistant Programs that handle that need. I am compiling a iist of #'s and websites and will post it tomorrow- what I didn't find this afternoon was the main PAP number that told me which drugs were covered - as far as I know Sinemet is not covered so that would be a few co.s to approach. Coverered PD drugs I did find were Artane, Comtan, Parodel, and Stalevo, all from their own co.s. Walmart- not every state, now has over 3,000 generic drugs for 4 bucks! Only two are listed for pd, those are benztropine and trihexyphen (never heard of either) I also have a discount card on file at my pharm, that does discount my Sinemet to @ 50.00 for 180 (25/100) and makes 120 valium @ 13.00 and 30 soma 8.00-generic of course-not medicare related and was a simple one time phone call. Costco also has low cost generic drugs, they say at their cost but mine are still lower w/ the discount card-it was free and I have no idea who the sponsor is but I will try and find out
more info tomorrow.
turtle95610 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote