View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Progression will happen with hereditary forms. Also with some autoimmune forms that are aggressive.

I've had metabolic PN for over 30 years, and my PN now is less than before with my interventions to improve the metabolism.
(thyroid hypo function and insulin resistance).

Some PNs due to triggers like gluten in the diet (or other food intolerance) will progress as long as you are exposed to the triggers. Remove the trigger and it will stop and maybe reverse.

Toxic neuropathies, will continue as long as the toxic drug or substance you are exposed to continues. Hence being a detective helps with these quite a bit.

Continuing to get vaccines if vaccines are a trigger is obviously a bad idea too.

Fixing nutritional deficiencies like B12 and Vit D also may stop PNs from progressing.

These are just examples...it is impossible to cover all the environmental triggers that are out there today.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote