Thread: Juicing/Detox
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My plan after the detox is to not reintroduce the toxins into my system. Caffeine is my biggest enemy..lol.

I do realize if I go back to my old eating habits that the effects will be reversed. I'm trying to build a good platform in which to start a healthier eating plan.

Prior to injury I was very health oriented. I worked out everydayand ate really well and was basically at a really good place. Since my injury and being inactive I have gained weight, become depressed and anxious. I'm hoping the detox will help me deal naturally with the depression and anxiety. I admit I have developed quiete the sweet tooth as well. I think as a way to feel better. Well we all know how counter productive that is. Prior to injury I quit smoking after twenty plus years.... (huge toxin). It's been a huge struggle since I wasn't able to work out and use my coping skills anymore. I am starting therapy as well. I'm hoping with all this in place I will come out a better, stronger me. I feel sitting here and not trying is like giving up. I dont want to give up.

My New Years resolution is...It's all about me.... I'm coming first. Mom's are great at putting their needs last. I was told I have to rethink how I approach my life... It'll be hard but I have to...
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote