View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi ~ My gosh, you've sure had an awful time! Bless your heart -- I'm so sorry you're having so much pain.

I encourage you to at least TRY the SCS for the trial period. These have been able to reduce pain in MANY people!!! I had one for 6 months, but due to other problems, I had to have it taken out. My problems are in the lumbar spine.

During the trial period for the SCS you'll be able to see if the unit WILL reduce your pain, and how much it will reduce it. Of course during the trial you will have limitations on what you can do, but you must give it a good try in order to assess the pain reduction. You have nothing to lose to just try it.

I wish you the very best. The SCS HAS given many people their lives back, and I'm hoping you'll be one of them. God bless & let us know what happens. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote