Thread: I wonder #33
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder at how big lil grandoody is getting
I wonder why it seems like forever since i wondered last
I wonder if grandoody will someday get mad at that pic of himself with a remote and a kitty
I wonder how Ms doody is feeling since her knee surgery??
I hope your feeling alot better!

I wonder why i seem to always picture alffe in the kitchen with cooper not very far from her side
I wonder if i can send get well wishes out to poor cooper..I imagine this has been rough on him to cooper
I wonder if i can tell ya'll that i had to take my kitties in to be declawed today ..I absolutely HATED doing this to them ..but my spouse says they either had to be declawed or go!!!I wish i could declaw him..heehee
They will come home tomorrow
I wonder if i can tell Bj that i have been thinkin about her today...I hope your doin ok and you check in soon.
I wonder why feelingoofy has been sleepin sooo late in the mornings??I wish i had been here to talk on the nightowls forum with you
I wonder if our jingle still comes to read..
If you do..Here's a {{{{{{{{bighug}}}}}}}}} for you
I wonder if i can leave for the room.
Oh and one more... for whomoi and his new bride

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote