View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Nuero - I am definetly going to look into that website. I do notice that when I am able to mediate (which isn't often - i think my meds really impair my ability to focus and mediate) or right before I fall asleep I can feel a change in my arms as well. Thank you so much for bringing me this website and information.

daniella, how long did you have pn before you had to move from where you were? I live in sunny CA and thanks goodness the cold weatheris only 3-4 months long. But with this condition my arms are icey all year long. It is rediculous when it is 95' outside and I have a heating pad on. Unfortunalty movement exacerbates the pain in my arms so I cant move them to warm them up. Once my pain levels reach 7 or so the rest of my body my body begins to react as well so i have found that remaining still is the best med so far. That wont help with the circulation though. I have tried baths but in the winter our tub in inadequate for soaking - gosh this all sounds like whining! i'm just frustrated these past fewe days when it feels like i cant get anything done even if I feel "okay". It sounds like you also have problems with heat as well - so I have alot of sympathy for you.

Thank you mrsD - I will look at the supplements and try them one by for certain - thank you!
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote