Thread: stop and read
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default pain pump for cervical

My vets wife had a pain pump for cervical problems. She had a nurse come to the home to re-fill the device, through the skin on her stomach into the pump. She got good pain control with it. She had to have it filled this way monthly. She had a good insurance program with her animal doctor husband to cover this proceedure. I have not talked to her in a long time, so I don't know how she is doing now. I remember her telling me this was a God sent thing to help her. Her back was very curved with degeneration.
Sorry Eva that you didn't have good success with your cervical spine. My first one didn't work very good eithor. I submitted to the second with a different neruo. Had no choice. I still take medications. I did get better. I wish that had worked for you. Hope there is a solution for that issue with you too. You are really dealing with alot of different medical issues. That makes it really hard on a person. I hope you look into the pain pump. I guess that is alot different from other pain devices, that I have read here about. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-31-2011), ron h (01-02-2012), Rrae (12-31-2011)