View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

How do you feel about Herbs? If .. you are totally new to this subject read, "Left for Dead." Did your Dad's problems start when he went on a new medication and is he still on it? The side effects from well advertised prescription drugs will either kill you or mess you up most of the time.

Don't Panic .. It's Organic? My wife went on Aricept and immediately had two heart attacks .. I took her off Aricept after reading on the Net what the side effects were. On residuals .. she threw four more over the next two years but we didn't even go into ER. She was then and now on Chili Pepper at $7.00 a pound .. I bought a $10 size "0" gel cap machine and several thousand "0" gel caps and we roll our own. The name is Capsicum .. the hot stuff in the pepper.

Was it a fluke? Well, you decide! Her sleep apnea took a hike, her small blood vessels that the nurses could not find to start I.V.'s suddenly were normal, she stayed pink not purple while I .. a cowboy Texas/Idaho read her pulse and slapped her chest if she "tried to go" She threw two "you ought to be dead .. occlusions to the heart lungs .. but isn't it funny, her blood oxygen stayed in the normal range .. 92 to 97 .. she walked into ER .. no life flight .. it took the hospital eight hours of tests and they released her and a new doc .. lady, said wait just a minute I want to run a 16 lead EKG .. they only ran an 8 .. found two clots .. occlusions if large enough .. one in the lungs and one in the leg .. but her veins were so flexible her blood was squirting past them.

Her thrombosis of the brain two months ago .. no swelling and the clot had already dissolved by the time they figured out to do a CT scan .. she was only in the hospital five days .. her brother in law was just in the hospital two months for the same thing.

I told the doctor it was the capsicum .. he said it couldn't be, herbs are weak and ineffective. I told him .. YOU TAKE LIFE FLIGHT .. WE WILL TAKE HERBS!
KamasPrairie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote