Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile A few questions

Still smiling here - Happy New Year! Hoping 2012 brings us all some good pain relief! I've had my Boston Scientific stim for the 5th day now, and the 4 programs the rep set up while I was in the recovery room all feel the same now. Go figure! I'm ok with that - I'm not doing much just walking around the house till I see him on the 6 th. question about no BLAST - my leads are placed at T8 - is that the part of my spine I need to not bend? Will I be able to bend at the waist - sometime, while being careful not to bend the thoracic spine? Just was wondering. Also, my stim controller allows for 4 programs, then I can vary the intensity up and down for each of the programs, but it sure doesn't appear that I'll be able to use more than 1 program at a time. Is this what the rest of you have? I thought there would be more programs and the ability to run several at a time - considering what computers can do nowadays! I'd call my rep, but being it is New Years weekend I really feel like I'd be intruding. He hasn't contacted me - my surgery was last Wed. And he didn't contact me store the surgery either. Oh well, hopefully he'll be accessible if/when I need my programs tweaked. So if you're on your computer on New Years Day, would you kindly give me some input? If family and friends are there - go spend time with them! My questions will be here tomorrow. If there's anything I've learned in this 15 years of chronic pain, it's that time with family and friends is THE most important thing. We never get enough and it's something you can never make up for. Happy New Year To my online friends - I tell my grandchildren that half my friends live in my laptop - I wonder what a 3 yr old makes of that? Funny!
ElizaJane23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-01-2012), ron h (01-03-2012), Rrae (01-01-2012)