View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Aldina

I am glad to hear that you are taking these issues in hand. You are not ignoring a problem, but confronting it. Nobody knows what path they will wind up on, until they actually are walking that path. You are doing the best you can do. You are keeping your options in you head, and really paying attention to how your kids react and how he acts, going into a rage. I would agree that keeping a journal of these " rage incidents" may help down the line when you have council. Yes, write down all you can about your situation. When you gather all the pieces you have of the puzzel, you will be able to make a better decision on what to do. Keep being strong, and do not allow him to abuse you. Being attentive about your pain, is not the same thing as having a good communication with you. Rage is not an accepted part of marriage, or in caregiveing. He should not use that to excuse his behavior. It would be hard to "except" care giving from someone who just flew into a hissy fit ten minutes ago. Nobody would want the care from a person like that. It wouldn't feel good, thats for sure. I am so glad there are some good souls responding to you. This site is a blessing for me too. I am glad you found this refuge to go to. We will all be here for you, and you will also be in my prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote