View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Only 3 more people to go home But they are the young folk and they are staying at my daughters house. They will come over tomorrow and say goodby. They have hate most precious baby girl I have met in a long time. this young man is bipolar, well the SO is also. He is my nephew and has been kicked out of his home so many times I can't remember. I have always kept up a good relationship with him. He is one of those people who will bare thier soul to you and tell you things you really don't wnat to hear about them but they just blurt it out. And I give him advice. His SO, live in was also kicked out of her house. Drugs was more important to her mother. When she found out that her daughter was pregnant she actually tried to beat the baby out. So she turned to her only friend, my nephew. The baby isn't his, he knows it but still claims it as his just because he loves her. So they stayed with my daughter. She wasn't quite prepared for them to stay the night. His parents left today. So the 5th dishwasher load is done, floor vacuumed. After Mom died siblings had to leave at different times so we still had things of Moms that we didn't want to make a decision about so they went to my house. They were surprised yesterday after our Christmas celebration was over that I went and got these three boxes. But it was kind of fun to do this moneyless auction. There are still things that no-one wants. It makes me feel bad. i don't want to throw them away but yet I don't want them.

So I guess Tuesday is the day I will let myself sleep for about 18 hours.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (01-04-2012), SallyC (01-02-2012)