View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

OMG, I thought I was going bonkers here. Thank you so much for posting this thread! I too feel like I am getting other health problems from this monster. I know for a fact I have gotten some type of dermatitis that comes and goes, but it lasts for months at a time and itches like all get out. My body looks like a battle field. I also bruise very easily now, literally for no reason at all. Of course the doctor's blame it on other things. I take as little medication as possible with no narcotics, I have to long to go without adding medication induced problems. I will know when and if I have to add medication to deal with pain. Right now, I fight the pain pretty well and maybe my RSD/CRPS isn't that bad, who knows. My body scares me, I used to know how to read my body and now I don't. I feel like a hypocondriac (sp.)

I have joined a gym to walk on the treadmill some, to get out of the house and not dwell on the condition (it is in my hands/wrists). I try to do what the dr.'s tell me, but they do not live the physical or mental nightmare. For me, sometimes the mental nightmare is worse because it plays games with me, the physical is there for real, I know that and feel that every minute!

Sorry to rant, just frustrated like all of you!!

Live, Laugh, Love~
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote