View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm a 'weather wimp', too. I don't get out by myself in the snow anymore....only because hubby gave our son his truck, he drives my 4x4 and I have the sports car....well, that's great when the weather is nice....but not when it snows! So far it hasn't...yet! I know it's coming, though, and I dread being 'trapped' in the house....yikes!!

I hope that Mr. Alffee sails through whatever he's doing. We'll have to make him an 'honorary Mr. Alffe-chick'...*grin. That, alone, should get his spirits up!! Or maybe he should be a 'Mr. Alffe-dude'....whichever he'd rather be, I suppose!

A whole new year ahead of me....I'd thought I'd read 150 books last year and failed miserably...not really, I managed to read 106 and that's more than I read the year before, so that's improvement. And I just ordered 27 more and bought 2 today; oh, joy of joys!!! I'm one happy gal tonight.

My BFF and I are planning a trip to the Mall of America later this year....our maiden voyage alone! Yes, we're going to our old "hometown" of Hannibal, Mo. later this summer and having a pajama party on 7/3...we'll be in one motel and poor hubby will be in another, but we'll take him to town with us on 7/4 for the fireworks!!! I'm lucky that she loves him to death and he's a good sport, so he'll be right in the middle of us...oh, lucky man!!!

I think I have way too much fun than a person should be entitled to in this life! But I'm taking all that I can get and I'm not going to feel guilty for any of it this whole year!!!
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-03-2012), Alffe (01-03-2012), barbo (01-03-2012), Lara (02-05-2012)