Thread: Recall Support
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 06:19 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy this is so sad....

I am sorry you have to do this final solution. I've been there 3 times, and know it hurts terribly.

It really is much harder knowing you are the instrument leading to the decision, even tho it is not your fault the food was tainted.
All of us feed our pets, and those pets in turn trust us. It is very very hard accepting this accident because of those feelings.

Yes, I would get the necropsy...get proof of the lesions in the GI tract, and other evidence.

I am really upset about the public management of this issue. While horrible things do happen in our food chain, or even with air conditioners (Legionaire's infections), and even cruises...this one seems to be obviously minimized in the media. The denial that seems to hover over this is making people more angry and will backfire I suspect. The more they lie, the more I suspect other contamination.

Just goes to show how inadequate our FDA is.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote