Thread: hello to all
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hello shelly. sorry been on vacation and havent been around here for a bit.
A new pup hummm? what kind and what is its name a boy or girl gees sound like i am talking about a baby ha ha. they are like one tho.
sorry havent gone to church ever myself .
growing up family never went and as adult i never have been nor do i have my kids go. so I guess I am a unsaved one hey? I always wondered what people call ones who have never gone to church or ones who have never been baptised. I tend to think of myself as spiritual and not churchy or a bible beliver. men wrote the bible... women need to write as they hold the truths not men . thats my idea. even tho i am not church going ,I still help when i find it is needed and relate as much as possible. i meen you cant know much if your just parking yourself on a church pew now can ya?
how is the weather where you are? I am happy to hear the pain on right side has lowered it attack on you. and it is good to hear about your poochie puppy dog. bet the kids like him/or her too.
have a few personal mountians to get past so wont be on so much till i am done. You will be in my thoughts for continued good controll and a positive outcome with t.n. pain shelly
Peace
BMW.. Burntmarshmallow...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote