View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I tend to think that it's money....those who have it are treated better and more willingly than those who don't. I think it's as simple as that...my big bro was a 'nobody' in comparison to the ones who've survived their injuries. Therefore, they were worth 'investing' in....and going to the extremes to help. My bro wasn't wealthy, he wasn't worth it...simple, really. I guess it sounds very bitter and maybe it is, right now. It just comes and goes....I'm not always like this...I think it's just the season....I need to stop thinking about everything! And today is the 39th anniversary of my mom's death...I've been without her far, far longer than I had her in my life and I guess I just miss her. I guess you just don't stop missing a mom....no matter how old you are!

Yes, hubby and I have everything taken care of for ourselves so there's no doubt what we would want and everyone we know has heard us say what we want; anyone, please feel free to 'pull my plug'...lol. Seriously, though, I'm not going to a hospital, so there will never be any doubt of anything! I tend to stay away from people who could ever possibly make those decisions!!! Sworn them off like the plague!!! LOL...I think that could sound just a 'wee bit' paranoid, huh?
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-04-2012), Alffe (01-05-2012), barbo (01-03-2012)