View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Sonny,
I have the same crap happening to me. I itch all over especially on the arm which all this RSD stuff started. I bruise easily too. My skin on the left side of my face is flaky like dandruff.
I suspected it being from RSD and now it's confirmed...
OMG Jimbo,

Not that I am happy in any way that you have the exact same thing, believe me, but PHEWWWW! Man, people look at me like I have fleas or something. Somebody actually asked me if my dog had fleas!! I was like, Yea, I bought a $2500 English Bulldog and I'm gonna let him get fleas! (It is someone that knows me too!...Idiot)

I have little red bumps around my wrists/hands, where the RSD is and then it is in the joints of my arms, legs and on my torso and unfortunately under my breasts...which doesn't look great when I have to itch! lol. Unbelievable. It keeps me up at night.

For the dandruff, flaky skin...try extra virgin Coconut Oil or even olive oil really. The coconut oil comes in a wax form and has to be melted, but it melts when rubbed in hands. It is great for cooking, body (I just put it in my hair and on my face 30 munites ago after my shower) Has a million uses. Google it!! It doesn't leave an oily residue either and smells good! You can get that online or at a vitamin store! Or Olive oil is good too! Extra virgin, more natural.

I am in the process of researching more natural herbs/supplements to try for this RSD and it's wonderful side kicks that want to join in, othewise I will be a pharmacy before I know it and won't know my own name!!

Live, Laugh, Love~
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote