View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default FURTHER NOTES.. I just read something 'shocking'!

This is a complete coincidence. Or at least I thought it was. I had decided to dismiss it as a nerve pinch or something. Now I am reading sticky's, and I feel like I am looking in a mirror!

We had company a week ago, and I was sitting on a low stool. My wife came up behind me, and we were roughhousing a bit. She had her hands together and arms hanging around my neck, and she shook a bit back and forth.

What followed was insane. I felt like I was electrocuted down my neck! I ended up laying on the floor, in pain, afraid to move since I didn't want to feel it again. A minute or two later, I carefully tried, and I was able to get up normally. Still felt a bit of the pain, but it gradually left.

A few days later, I was standing at work with a pressure washer nozzle in my hand, like at a car wash, and I turned a certain way, and ZAP! It happened again. Not as bad as the first time, I stayed on my feet, and it passed after 10 or 20 seconds. Again, I thought it was nothing serious, and kept working without further incident.

Now I was reading the notes on caring for a person with TN, and I read what looked like a word for word description of what happened! I thought I should add it to my story here to help any knowledgeable people who wish to help out.

Thanks!
PD
phuzzyday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote