View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused burning sensation

Help!

I have no idea what's going on now. Yesterday I started getting bad spasms in my neck and shoulder area. Last night I stated getting more severe one's and even in my hand and wrist. I also started getting a burning feeling that ran all the way down my arm and into my hand. It was like fire in my veins. I fell asleep on the sofa and this woke me up. It came and went.

I didn't sleep well last night and this morning I woke up with my neck burning. I still have this burning sensation and if I turn my head it gets worse. I can't look down either...I can't even turn my head enough to like look under my left or right arm. I can't even describe the burning sensation. It's really weird. It's almost like a burning, numb, painful thing going on. Also ithurts real bad to press on my neck especially right under the ear. My ear hurts and my jaw keep popping at times. I don't know but man this is NUTS!

I was just wondering if anyone knew if this is common stuff or should I call the Doc. I'm wondering if my nerves are going crazy after these injections. It is just the weirdest feeling...yikes

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote