View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The one symptom that jumped out at me was the trembling. Yes, I do that a lot. As a matter of fact, it was one of the very early symptoms I noticed. I do yoga and at the time was doing it 5 days a week. I began to notice that not only did I not seem to be able to improve on poses, but that I appeared to be actually getting weaker! What made me think I was getting weaker was the fact that I began to shake ridiculously when taxing my muscles. And it was doing it on poses I'd done literally hundreds of times with no problem. My neuro agreed it was likely MG and said I can keep going when that happens, so long as I am not literally falling on my face. Very frustrating symptom for me.

And then the eyes. Yes, mine changed too. It was weird though & I struggled to figure out "how" they changed. It felt like one eye was being pushed out of my head while the other one was being sucked in. Ultimately I have upper lid ptosis of the left eye and lower lid ptosis of the right eye. So when I look up, the left upper lid doesn't retract much and makes the right eye feel like it's popping out. Weird, I know. And the shape changed, too, to where my right eye seems more slanted on the side by my nose and out further.
Kage12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote