View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I noticed this morning, that since I started back on the baclofen, I feel a little better in the mornings when I go to stand up the first time. Since I upped the dose in the evenings to 20mg (2 pills taken about 6hrs apart...one of them just before bedtime) I havent been woken up by my heels trying to kick me in the butt the past few mornings.

Still feel really really stiff in the mornings, but not as bad as I had been earlier in december when this flare started. I still feel hung over a bit in the mornings tho. I didnt sleep till about 430am today, woke up at noon. Feel a bit...punchy right now, but my legs arent trying to kick the wall under my desk on their own right now. (also didnt have my legs trying to toss me off the toilet earlier...that's scary when that happens!)

I feel like I have just enough stiffness from the spasticity to stand and hobble around my basement. Wish my right foot would move normally. (dropped, dragging right now) then I probably wouldnt feel like I'm going to trip so much.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote