View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank yall so much!!! Annie- I know, i really do need to chill out I have times where I can convince myself it will all be ok, and then other times where I freak myself out about the really bad possibilities.. My appoinment is tomorrow, so I hope we can get some more answers.. I think not really "clicking" with the neurologist i'm assigned to at the university makes me more nervous about it all. I really liked the inpatient dr's more, but the are hospitalist neurolgists only.. Wish I could switch in the clinic.. but oh well! :0
Kage- funny you say that- I also thought my eyes must be buldging out or something when I first noticed my eyelids. I thought I had post partum graves disease or something and my eyes were protruding..I couldn't really put my finger on what had changed with my eyelids, but they are defintely very different now! I used to be very active too, and then one day I simply leaned on my arm/hand to reach something and it shook and almost gave out.. very odd at 31 years old and used to be in decent shape! I would love to do yoga again, but I think it would tucker my muscles out for too long and I would be a shakey weak mess the entire time! We have that p90x yoga i really like!, or liked!
Thanks scrubbs!!!
Thank yall all so much for being so supportive and helpful! I can't even begin to tell yall how much I appreciate it!!!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote