View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Does anyone want to share their valuable personal DM or LDN long term trial data?

I was quite excited by this thread, because as people were taking LDN and DM back in 2006, then by now, over 5 years later, enough time has passed to get hopefully some feeling for whether there is a neuro-protective effect.

My suggestion is that it would be really helpful if someone who has taken LDN or DM could post something like the following.

A rough description of their condition (including drug doses needed) when they started taking LDN or DM and how long that was after diagnosis, how long they have taken LDN or DM for, and a rough description of their condition (including drug doses) now (or when they stopped taking LDN or DM as some seem to have done).

If enough people who have been taking DM and LDN could do this we could perhaps begin to get a picture of how their progression compares with the typical progression of someone not taking these.

Of course anecdotal evidence will never be as good as a double-blinded placebo-controlled trial but, in the absence of any such trial, this is all we have. It seems to me to be valuable. And it's valuable even if it shows that these things do not work. At least we would know.

Anyway thank you everyone who has shared knowledge on these topics

I posted similar to a more recent thread specifically in reply to Ashleyk, but this original thread seems more appropriate for asking everyone who may have been doing this.

David
staurus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote