View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi PJ,

Without any doubt whatsoever, you have a very large infection in this tooth that appears to have proliferated into your sinus. This tooth is severely decayed and broken down. There is no question about the diagnosis of this tooth.... it is very sick and should be removed as soon as possible. I also want to inform you that the second molar, the tooth behind this one, may also be infected and should be evaluated for extraction at the same time as the first molar.

I do not see any evidence of root tips from the extracted pre molar. However, the infection is long standing.... meaning it has been present and proliferating for a long time. That is evident by the size and circumference of the radiolucent areas on this xray.

Please, do not wait or hesitate about removing this (these) teeth.... this is a very large infection and it will travel past your sinuses if left in your mouth.

I urge you to act on this very soon.

Please keep us posted...
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsavvy View Post
Can't IM you. Let's try the x-ray this way. As you'll see, the area around the tooth is dark and is pretty much in the shape as where the swelling and discharge is coming from.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote