View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,

I usually only sleep on my sides and occasionally on my stomach. The last 2 nights that its been happening I was sleeping on my side. I tried to prop my pillows up and sleep sitting up but I couldn't fall asleep at all. I remember about a month or so ago I was laying on my back at the ER, waiting to be discharged...and I kept falling asleep. Every time I would wake up I'd have mild amnesia. So this is something that has happened before..I guess its bothering me so much now because its gotten worse (the amnesia part).

I stopped doing research on sleep apnea because reading about it was increasing my anxiety lol.

I want to add that I was so exhausted and out of it this morning that I didn't even go to my chiropractor evaluation appointment. Luckily I was able to have two 2 hour naps that weren't interrupted by these amnesia spells. Not looking forward to bed time tonight. I've got another appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning to talk with the psychiatrist about what Celexa did to me. Hoping I get enough sleep to feel up to it.

Last edited by SpaceCadet; 01-04-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: added something
SpaceCadet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote