View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Post surgery complications...

Hey everyone. Im angie, 22. I had my decompression surgery on 11/10/11. I felt great the first three weeks after. Got my staples out and was excited to start PT, get life back to normal! Then all started to go down hill.... headaches came back worse than ever before, dizziness, definitely EMOTIONAL! cannot control it!! eye sight was better after surgery, not it seems worse than before. My neck is constantly swollen and stiff. I switched doctors because the one who gave me the actual surgery, I never saw again, and his assistant never ordered me the MRI after the staples were removed. (which i complained to er constantly about) So switching doctors, they are ordering me an MRI, but he says theres definitely alot of fluid backed up and is afraid there is a leak. Im scared to death to think about going in for another surgery. Of course im getting ahead of myself not having the MRI yet, but u can always seem to tell when theres something wrong.. and I do.. Does anyone have any hope, or spare light to shed on my situation. Im so scared.... :'( Just want to live life again
angiegiese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote