View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Ginnie,

Crazy isn't it, I especially remember the previous dentist who insisted that as the fistula was where the 2nd premolar used to be, it was definitely retained root tips! New dentist advised that sinus tracts (i.e, fistulas, not maxillary sinus) can form anywhere as the infection finds the path of least resistance.

I guess I should be grateful that i'm feeling in general good health and aren't suffering at all, though the swollen palate was really giving me concern.

Glad you found direction on here and got yourself sorted. Makes you wonder how many people out there have underlying infections that they're not even aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
My dentist did not tell me the true condition of one of my teeth either. Your dentist didn't address the concerns for your health either. Glad you are getting a new dentist. I am also, from a referal from my new oral surgeon. I have a molar that I was not told was infected. It will be removed this coming week. It would be my guess that the infection will go away when the teeth are removed. I sure would ask him about that, and about antibiotics before and after the extraction. Bryanna led me correctly, have no doubt. She is awsome, helped my health, and got me to the oral surgeon, where the truth was given. I would not have known, and would have spent alot of money unessarily, had I not gone to her for direction. I wish you all the best. ginnie
pjsavvy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote