Thread: TOS in the UK.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna81 View Post
I was dx with a sub cervical rib about 27 months ago after I found a hard lump in my neck. I was lucky the consultant knew about it as he knew before the xray confirmed.
I was having fairly minimal symptoms. I was told to come back if it bothered me. Which it got really bad after the birth of my daughter. I tried physio and acupuncture the physio made it worse.
The left was removed in September 11 and the right us to be removed in a couple if weeks.
I am still taking pain meds from the left side, it didn't go smoothly I has complications post op. He thinks the pain should go within a few months.
I think I will need physio though.
I am hoping the next op will go better than the first.
Good luck, it is a difficult journey.
I hear you...... I'm still tender in places from my op and chose to pospone my 2nd which was to be performed just before Xmas. I need more sufficient recovery time and to see better results from the previous op before I go ahead and agree to the 2nd. The thoughts of having the other side done fills me with absolute dread. I have another consultation with my surgeon on the 19th Jan so I will keep you all posted as to the outcome.
KEEP STRONG, TOS people.
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote