View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Today i feel alot better. I managed to walk into the sopping centre with my partner who held my hand tight offering me security and leading the way i dont need to think.
I have stopped taking all the codeine as i felt horrible, couldnt concentrate and really felt "dum". I just deal with the headache and as much as it can get a bit yucky i feel much better than being "doped" up.
I have a friend who is a nurse and is helping me write a letter of complaint to the hospital as we all feel the treatment or lack there of was un warranted and needs to be addressed regardless of whether im a paublic patient or not. I feel the "party drugs" comment also needs to be addressed.
Im feeling more alive today and well versed in my condition. any more reading and I will be able to instruct the surgeon on the procedure lol
Thank you so much for ur angel Ginnie, knowing there is one sitting over my shoulder keeps me smiling.
SDFencer, I will be in contact for a chat once I have seen the surgeon. I am feeling more comfortable within myself atm, but rest assured I will come asking questions if they arise and keep me awake.
I do have a question for u all tho. At what time did u realise there was something wrong? I have problems thinking fast, I forget some words when im put on the spot, some things i could spell without effort takes me time now and did any of u find white lights noises and crowds affect u when u were out? As in confusion, sometimes all the glare n sounds confronting?
All my love to my new found friends
Cass
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-13-2012)