Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hi Corey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton6 View Post
Hi Shelby, I'm so glad you found this site !! I also ave CRPS in my arms and hands, from having a Ganglion Cyst removed and a Carpal Tunnel Release on Dec. 18 2009. I love being able to come to this site and know that everyone here knows how I feel and can understand completely what I'm going thru. I don't have a SCS . I'm on pill relief only right now so I'm not able to totally relate with what's all going on with you.......I'm a 34 yr old Stay at Home Mom of four girls ( 13,11,9,4 ) . I wish you all the best and will keep you in my daily thoughts. Corey
I just wanted to give you a shout! Thanks for your encouraging words!
I'm so sorry that you too battle this @#$%& CRPS. None of us asked for this, that's for sure. The good thing about it, tho, is that we've all hooked up like a big family who can empathize well with one another. Before I found NT, I was completely alone in this and started to suspect I was going crazy or something. It was hard enough trying to get others (even doctors! ) to understand what this pain is like, but now I've grown more familiar with what we are facing and I do my best to get by with the means available to me and my supportive friends right here.

I hope your medication regime is working ok for you so you can enjoy those precious girls of yours!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-06-2012), Nanc (01-06-2012), ron h (01-08-2012)