View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark in Idaho- thanks for making that a little more decipherable I kinda just went on a rant. As for the state fund I am unaware of any in Michigan i have tried to look but can't seem to find anything yet. I have applied for SSD and was approved but within less than two months they decided they over paid me by like $15,000 which is insane because I didn't even get $3,000 for the back pay they sent me. My lawyer is taking care of it but it is going to take longer than what my bills have patience for. As for a list pretty much everything is an issue at the moment with out the W.C. covering my medical I have no meds to help with my symptoms. My biggest fear at the moment is having a seizure and just not waking up. So a simplified list would be seizures, constant migraines,fluctuating pain levels, fatigue, insomnia, memory loss, shakes, mood swings, ability loss, energy loss, cognitive losses, and sensitivities to light, sound, and a combination there of. I could name off a few more but I don't think it is necessary.
Thanks for the support and understanding
3lysium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote