View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello Sarah

Dear Sarah, Please feel at home here. I want to welcome you to Neuro talk. You will find compassion and some help. I know you are frightened. I was too when I came to this site. Once you start to find the help with a neruologist, and get answers and comments here, you will begin to feel better. There is a forum for neuropathy, and for sure you can tap into any site that is related to your symptoms. I hope many respond to you, so that you can begin to sort out what is happening to you. You are not alone, and there will be answers for you. I am also sorry this happened when you just have a new baby and all. You are young, and strong, hopefully you will find a resolution to your medical problems. Stay as focused as you can and make a list of your symptoms, times, dates, and anything else you can think of for when you go to the neurologist. Every bit of information you can give him will help toward your evaluation. Bring a copy of all the records from doctors you already have seen. Their notes too will help the neurologist. Please come back here with more questions. There are some undiagnosed individuals on the site too. I will be thinking of you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote