View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello SamsSweetPea

I want to welcome you to Neuro talk. There sure will be others that will respond to you also. Feel at home, you have found a site with lots of compassionate people. There are many here who have faced spinal fusion and back problems. Navagation around the site just takes some practice. You can always join in any posts that you want to. There is a forum for spinal problems off to the right of the screen. Just scroll down until you find that particular forum. don't hesitate to ask questions. The fact that you want to educate yourself is the best possible thing you could do. Most of us who have spinal issues will be able to help you interpret your MRI or test results. If you would care to post that, I am sure there will be some knowledgeable people to chime in to help you figure it out. When I had my second spinal fusion I was right here on NT, just the same as you, and pretty scared. I found help and resource right here. It also may help you to "google" all the words in your MRI that you do not know. That was how I started to find out what was wrong with me. What is in the records is often very confusing, and we don't know the language of the medical terms. Keep a record of your pain, or a journal. There may come a time where you will seek more help, and to have those notes and records is really important when going to a new physician, or neruologist. Keep your medical records for all that has occured so far will be to your advantage. Please do come back, post any questions you have. I wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SamsSweetPea (01-07-2012)