View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow! I am overwhelmed and extremely grateful for all of your responses!! It helps me so much to ascertain knowledge from your experiences. Each one of you were able to provide much insight. I became a little "passionate" with my local neurologist and he ordered my chest CT stat. I had it this morning. They did it with contract and without. My speech was a disaster afterward as well as my walking, so I am hopeful that it was sign of a definitive diagnosis (as one of you said contrast makes it worse). I agree nobody wants this disease, but like you said not being diagnosed doesn't mean you don't have it and no treatment means not getting better. I definitely understand now why my neuro won't try the Mestinon now. Thanks for that helpful piece, as sometimes I start to feel like we aren't doing enough, but it certainly makes sense if nobody can stand it if they are not MG pts. Each one of you provided very useful information and I want to say thanks again for taking time to help me understand. I hope and pray that each of you are managing your disease well.

Angela
Musicjunky1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-08-2012)