View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello doug

I want you to know you found a good place here. There will be help and others who will respond to you that have gone through and experiencing TBI. I am so sorry that your life is so upset, your loss and your pain I feel. It is always hard when the things that matter the most to you are taken away. Your loss of your job also, is a very difficult thing to deal with when you have medical conditions needing your attention. Perhaps not working would be better until you have a more difiniative explaination to what is happening to you medically. I hope your friend will have mercy, and allow you to stay until you can be back on your feet physically. Many physical conditions can be present, without outward symptoms as you know. Just because he can't see them doesn't mean they are not there. Do you have any other family member for assistance? I do believe you need further medical evaluation. I had no health insurance eithor, and I just beat on doors until I got seen by a neruologist. I didn't give up until I found the reason why I was having all those symptoms. Please seek out a neurologist, use a charge card if you have to. You have continued to have symptoms, that should really be looked at more. I am sorry your current doctor, didn't recommend you to another physician. Would he give you a referal to a neruologist? There is also a forum for TBI. Look at the right side of the posts, and you will see lists there of all the dicussions going on. You can post to any of them with questions. Those who have experienced TBI will be there to help you more. I hope alot more people on our site will respond to you. I really hope you can find the best possible care, so that you can have a life again. Depression happens when our health fails, and many here experience this too. Please feel free to post to any one of us. Also if you post what state you are in, they may be able to tell you of a physician in your area. There will more ideas expressed to you soon. I will be thinking of you, and you are welcome to post me anytime. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote