View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ha, ha, hee, hee Alffe, it does look like I am sitting on Zoe. She always sits behind me in my chair and sleeps. This time I think she was looking at Don. I have such a large behind, I don't know how in the world we manage to sit together like that!

I am staying inside today. Pollen is horrible, weather is beautiful!
I am doing something, I'm eating and wanting to eat more!

Good luck Wendy, hope your shot went well today.

Billie, I know you feel bad still I hope you can get to "our favorite place" to get something to make you feel better! Just think about finding a new doll and getting to bathe, dress and put it on a shelf. Might even find a bassinet you like. I want to steal my great-grands doll, it is so life like and it makes sounds, sleeps if you put her on her back. I know stealing froggies is one thing...stealing kids toys is going to far...still would like one like it. LOL

Sue, pool party sounds fun. I haven't made a bit of sense myself lately, due to being sick from taking AmbienCR for 3 months. Hope a med isn't making you sick. Want off this merry go round, conventional medicine is not helping me at all. Of course it is not my docs fault (I like her) I asked her for it. LOL Whatever happened to good ole home remedies anyway!

Nancy, hope your hubby gets relief soon. Sounds like a horrible operation for him. Yet maybe it will bring something good to him...like less pain!

I want some Godiva Chocolate...never had any. Know where it is...Walmart hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can just taste it now. Froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote