View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default late but not absent

Hello Everyone,

i apologize for joining in late, but i still want to wish a Happy New Year to all. There is much of it left for me to leave wishes for, so i guess it still works... i thought of you all on New Years' but i didn't feel like posting. I haven't been able to bring myself to lately. not sure what was wrong. just been a bumscrag or something... uncommunicative... whatever.

We had a nice quiet New Year's toast at midnight, and i surprised my parents with two gracefully wrapped gifts... books each of them wanted. We do not usually trade presents at New Years at all so they were totally blown away (that was the best part! ).... these would have been Christmas gifts had i been up to it. it is just as well though, because my mother did not come across hers in the stores till after Christmas, so the timing worked out.

(The infamous calendar had to wait a few more days and by then was no surprise. I was a little disappointed at the printing - some color distortion - but all in all, it was pretty good, and they liked it.)

Again,

My best wishes for a bountiful and peaceful 2012 to all of you!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-08-2012), Dmom3005 (01-07-2012), Mari (01-07-2012), mymorgy (01-07-2012)